Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Saturday, March 19, 2011

PETA To Rally For Pets Of Americans Leaving Japan

WASHINGTON (AP) -- PETA says Americans being evacuated from Japan are not allowed to take their pets with them.

The animal rights group says it plans to rally Saturday afternoon outside the White House to protest the situation.

PETA says many will endanger themselves by ignoring evacuation orders instead of leaving their animals behind.

The group says it is calling on the State Department to develop an evacuation plan that includes safeguarding pets.

Source

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope this goes through. I would never leave my animals behind---they are an important part of the family!

Anonymous said...

I love my pets but faced with the choice of getting radiated or getting out of Japan, I'm outta there.

Anonymous said...

10:45 AM

Yeah, sure.