Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Saturday, March 19, 2011

Kathy Day Passes Away

Kathy Day, (Wife of former Salisbury City Council Member Michael Day) passed away yesterday morning at Deers Head Hospital.

Kathy had gone to see her Doctor around 4 weeks ago with some health issues and learned she had cancer. Unfortunately, Kathy passed away from cancer in a very short period of time.

Our kindest thoughts and prayers go out to Michael Day and the Day Family.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am very sorry to hear this sad news and will keep Michael and the family in my prayers.

Anonymous said...

Sorry Mike.

Anonymous said...

Memories last forever, they are infinite. You cant lose something that is a part of you, it last forever.

mommaneedswine said...

Michael- I am so sorry. Salisbury is a sadder place without your wife. Her neighborhood advocacy and love of the arts are her legacy. I am so sorry.

Anonymous said...

I'm in a state of shock over the passing of Kathy. I got to know her thru her association with Season's Best Antiques.

My heart goes out to Michael & the rest of the Day family.