Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Wednesday, February 09, 2011

Egyptian Journalist: U.S. Is Next Target

An Egyptian journalist interviewed on the nation's Al-Rahma TV outlined a plan for increasing Muslim influence over America, boldly declaring, "The U.S. will be transformed into an Islamic republic."

Shortly before massive riots backed by the Muslim Brotherhood broke out in Egypt, journalist 'Ata Abd Al-Aal told his interviewer in a video translated by the Middle East Media Research Institute that he had even heard a sheik in America declare that "the most important place for the future of Islam, after Mecca and Medina, was the U.S."

The presence of Islam in America, Abd Al-Aal insisted, has grown so rapidly that it has become "of great alarm to the Zionist circles in the U.S."

The journalist explained a three-step plan for increasing Islam's influence on the U.S. The first step is through conversion:

"The rate of converts to Islam in the U.S. is very high … rising on a daily basis," Abd Al-Aal insisted. "These converts adhere to Islam with total conviction."

The second step is to turn those converts into "preachers" who "convince others to convert to Islam."

The third step is to reverse many Muslim's avoidance of ballot box and instead encourage those faithful to Allah to take up the vote:

More from WND

2 comments:

bryan said...

when people convert they do so wholeheartedly satin draws then in all the way.

Anonymous said...

Joe,
I didn't see your responce to my comment yesterday. I'm a little under the weather......
I do realize our country WILL be protected.. A little exageration on my part. But what does scare me is, all that is going on around the world these past few years and now Isreal scars the hell out of me!!! It seems to be following the words and Promises of God in the bible and too many people and countries have become such a secular and violent world. I just have to pray more people and goverments seek God before it is too late. Though this may not scare me personally, as I pray I am a good person in His eyes, I pitty those who don't...including some friends and family of my own.

May God Bless us all.
Michelle