Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Sunday, December 19, 2010

Missing Puppy

Joe,
I know you have great luck with your blog and reuniting lost animals and their families. Our golden puppy has escaped our yard tonight on Phillip Morris Dr. off Old Ocean City Rd.  I have attached a photo if you can kindly post this I would greatly appreciate it. Any information can call 443 614 7649 
His name is Ranger and he is only 4 month old. 

Thank you,

Tammy Adams

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tammy I hope Ranger is home soon. He sure is a cute puppy. Does he have a chip?

My Time said...

Ranger has returned home. Thank you for your post. He has his vet apt next week after the holiday and he will be getting a chip. Thank you so much again. My children are so happy.

Anonymous said...

Great news..... Happy Holidays..... Thanks Joe for all u do for the people and dogs.....