Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Thursday, December 02, 2010

Fraud Investigation


The Salisbury Police Department Criminal Investigation Division is investigating a report of check fraud. During the investigation, detectives have captured a video surveillance image of a person passing one of the fraudulent checks in question. Police are trying to identify this person for questioning in an attempt to resolve the investigation. The Salisbury Police Department is asking for anyone who can positively identify the male subject within the attached video, to contact the Salisbury Police Department’s Criminal Investigation Division at (410)548-3113.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I tried to call salisbury PD yesterday, but was put on hold for 15 minutes and then told to call back everyone was at lunch!!!! What a joke!!!

Anonymous said...

I just called and the phone was answered on the first ring by a very pleasent women. I am pretty sure I know the person in the photo

Anonymous said...

Did my part...gave directions to the home.....

Ted Lokey said...

Some people don't have anything better to do. Before you put a name with a photo you better make sure you are certain of the ID. How dare you! Anyone who knows me certainly knows that is not my photo (comment made by anonymous at 11:23 a.m.) Why don't you put your name when you make an off the wall ID. Ted Lokey

Anonymous said...

well you wannabe sherlock holmes should be very proud

Anonymous said...

lolz at all the wrong id's

Anonymous said...

This guy looks familiar. I think I know his name, but don't want to be too quick to put someones name out there. I say that cause im only about 85% sure.

Anonymous said...

I thought he looked a little like Ted Koppel.

Anonymous said...

thats my grandpa! how could you do this to me grandpappy?!?