Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Wicomico County Sheriff"s Office Press Release

Incident: Harboring a Fugitive
Date of Incident: 28 November 2010
Location: 121 E. Naylor Mill Road, Salisbury, MD
Suspect: 1. Natasha M. Bivens, 21, Salisbury, MD
2. Madalene M. Bivens, 49, Salisbury, MD


Narrative: On 28 November 2010 at 2:21 PM, deputies from the Wicomico County Sheriff’s Office responded to the Hampton Inn on East Naylor Mill Road due to tip that a wanted fugitive, Brandon Bivens, was staying there. Law Enforcement had been searching for Bivens who was wanted on two Circuit Court Violation of Probation Warrants stemming from a CDS distribution case. Law Enforcement has been searching for Bivens since February 2010, during which time regular contact was made with family members. Upon arrival at the Hampton Inn on 28 November, deputies located Brandon in the indoor swimming pool area and took him into custody. The deputies on scene discovered that Brandon was staying at the hotel at a room rented there for him by his mother, Madalene Bivens.

Upon going to the room in the Hampton Inn assigned to Brandon, the deputies located Madalene Bivens along with a sister, Natasha Bivens. Both Natasha and Madalene were both fully aware that Brandon was wanted on a violation of probation charge in a felony drug case.

Natasha and Madalene were both placed under arrest and transported to the Central Booking Unit where they were processed and taken in front of the District Court Commissioner, who released both on Personal Recognizance.

Brandon was held in the Detention Center on two separated $25,000.00 bonds for two violation of probation warrants.

Charges: Harboring a Felon

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

They arrested the Mom and Sister for not turning in their son/brother. Thats pretty ridiculous, I wouldnt turn in my son/brother either. Cops can be real d-bags sometimes, especially when they decide they want to go on a power trip.

Anonymous said...

Thats fine you dont turn them in also and I am sure you will go to jail as well....Felony drug charges and you all feel sorry for them. Get real

Anonymous said...

What 10:05am?

My dad always told me that since my parents taught me how to do right, I would be all on my own if I did something stupid to get locked up. The guy deals drugs, which means he's helping to poison someone else's child and has probably comitted violence in someone else's neighborhood.

Anonymous said...

they are still your child, and being a parent myself I would help my child through anything..if that means hiding out so be it

Anonymous said...

4:05
Your job as a parent is to teach your child right from wrong. If they do something wrong there is punishment. There are consequences to your actions. I'm sorry you are not teaching your children that. How sad that is. I guess in the long run you will be in the big house with them.

Anonymous said...

My dad always said you made your bed and now you lay in it.