Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Cooper Needs A Home


Joe,

I know you post notices for people who have lost their pets or have puppies or kittens they are looking to find homes for. I am wondering if you can post this for me,as I am hoping to find Cooper a home.

Cooper's family moved from the area a short time ago and he was taken in by a friend in the interim. The current situation is not working out. Cooper is a very sweet dog and needs to be in a home where he gets lots of attention and affection. Not to mention a big yard would be ideal, as this young dog (1 1/2 yrs) has lots of energy and loves to run.


If you or anyone you know might be interested, please call me after 5p @ 443-614-1509.

Thanks,
Kim

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do you know what Cooper is?

Anonymous said...

Looks like a gorgeous pit bull. If my dogs didn't have their "pack order" established already, I'd take him in a heartbeat.

Anonymous said...

He is pit and rottweiler mix.

Anonymous said...

he is pretty! and people shouldnt be mean just because he is a pit and rott doesn't mean anything..they are sweet dogs, its their owners & how they are raised that matters..