Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Thank You


Thank you everyone for your encouragement and support in my first run for elective office. I lost this race but gained a great appreciation and understanding in the process. It has been a great honor and blessing for me to have had your support and to know that you did what you could to help elect me, a newcomer to politics.

I know for a fact that our message resonated with the people I met from all across the District and from all walks of life. We ran a good race and now it’s time to look forward and help Chris Robinson. He has a solid base of support and each of us can help grow that base of support into a winning force for November.

Chris Jakubiak

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jackubiak might have won if hadn't started his campaign off with the support of Mike Dunn, one of the worst city council members in history. He treated people like dirt.