Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Primary Over, Mills Thanks Supporters


Dustin Mills, Republican candidate for House of Delegates, issued a statement today thanking his supporters. “Although I did not have a contested primary, I want to thank everyone who voted for me and supported my candidacy. The hard work begins now and I am looking forward to the November elections, when the voters of 37A will have an opportunity to take back their district and to change broken policies in Annapolis. They will have the opportunity to elect someone who will represent them and who will work hard for the district,” stated Mills.


When asked about his prospects in November, Mills said he believes that he has a great chance to defeat a 12-year incumbent. “I think people want someone who represents their values. Our message of smaller government, lower spending, cutting taxes and government accountability are resonating with everyone I talk to. The message is one people believe in and I know they will support me in November.”


Mills also wanted to take the opportunity to recognize his new opponent. “I want to congratulate Mr. Cane on his primary victory. I welcome him to this race and believe it will be spirited and based upon issues. I look forward to opportunities to debate him and discuss what matters in front of the voters.”


For further information, visit Dustin’s website, http://www.electdustinmills.com/, or to schedule an interview please contact Campaign Manager Mark Biehl, or e-mail the campaign at: electdustinmills2010@gmail.com.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dustin Mills, what a class act. He definitely has my vote!

j

Kendall said...

Congrats Dustin - you deserve every success. I am proud to call you friend.

Anonymous said...

amen