Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Election Results Coming Soon


Folks, last night was not only a busy night for us, it was a very late evening as well. As you can see from our first posts of the day, I didn't get to bed until around 2:30 AM and back up again by 7:00 AM.

We will provide detailed information for everyone to see and I plan on expressing my personal experiences yesterday in a different post.

So please be patient and we'll get to that information in the very near future.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm waiting to hear your thoughts on Seth Mitchells win

Anonymous said...

I wonder if anything will happen with the absentee ballots. it would be unusual, but not unheard of. I also wonder if what I heard about Barrie Tilghman fundraising for Mitchell is true.