Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Saturday, September 04, 2010

Lost Cat


I am emailing because my cat Peaches....a yellow/light orange male is missing. He goes outside during the day, and usually comes in at night. He lost his flea collar the other day, so he would not have a collar on. He is ultra friendly, but if you approach him to look like you are forcing him to go in the house, he will run a bit. Tends to have sleep in his eyes....sorry, giving all the details I can. Anyhow, I stayed out looking for him last night for fear of the Storms we didnt have.....and could not find him at all. I live on Driftwood Drive in Delmar MD....Off Connelly Mill Rd and Shell Rd. Its a pretty quiet neighborhood. I have driven around several times and see no signs of him. I am thinking someone may have thought he was a stray without his collar, and taken him in. At least that is what I am hoping for. Please, if you could post this on Salisbury News....maybe a reader has seen him. My contact info is my email address, and I can be reached at 443-523-9233. If you dont mind, keep my personal info to you....but if you have to post it, thats fine as well. I am attaching two images of him if you dont mind posting them. His brother is in one of them

1 comment:

Sean said...

My email is jeditaz27@aol.com if anyone sees or has seen him. Any help is appreciated, and thanks for posting Joe!