Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Saturday, September 04, 2010

Holiday Weekend

Folks, I don't do this often but I've got some honey-do list things I need to take care of this weekend. That being said, I'm taking it easy on Posts and comments. Most people are away this weekend and with all the local events going on, I want to be able to cover those as well and not have to worry about keeping comments up to speed.

We hope everyone understands. I say I'll be busy but this Blog has become like an extension of my arm, so I may do more than I say, we'll see.

In the mean time, you have a fantastic weekend.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Joe--enjoy your weekend with your family and have a safe Labor Day.

Anonymous said...

Why don't you get one of your contributors to approve or reject comments for you while you are taking care of things?