Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Friday, September 24, 2010

50 Posts By 11:00 AM

It's no easy task putting together 50 different Posts in one day, let alone a few hours. We continue to dedicate this Site as a news leader to this community, providing local news and news around the World in which we feel you'll be interested in.

I want to thank Mr. Tilghman for responding to yesterday's article. He's a very good man, as is Frank Kratovil. Unfortunately we're going to once again experience a very hard hitting race between Andy Harris and Frank Kratovil. I could ask each of them to please stick to the real topics at hand but I highly doubt the two of them are going to step out of the ring and shake hands.

As for Mr. Ollinger, he's a good guy. He's a very successful businessman. When you spend as much time in local politics as I have, clearly the two of us do not see eye to eye. I can honestly say that in the past 6 years, Mr. Ollinger hasn't attended 1% of the meetings I have.

I said it very early on, wait and see how people will come out of the wood work and start attending meetings. I'm sure even Joe Ollinger knows, you can't become a "professional" at anything if you haven't walked the walk. Rick Pollitt has a lifetime of political experience as well as 4 years as the County Executive. Playing Monday morning Quarterback is easy to do. Joe needs to walk in a politicians shoes before he becomes the head master.

Nevertheless, I wish Joe the best.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kudos for posting Mark Tilghman's diatribe.

Anonymous said...

The way I see it, if Mr Pollitt has a "lifetime of political experience and 4 years of county executive experience.......then he's had long enough to get it right and obviously that has not happened. He needs to get at something that doesn't take him so long to learn!!!

Anonymous said...

11.31 "Diatribe?" Incorrect. It's not very smart to use words for which you do not understand the meaning. I have read Mr. Tilghman's post 3 times. Nowhere does it attack Dr. Harris or express any bitterness toward him.