Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Monday, August 23, 2010

Ehrlich Gets 'Drilled' For Increasing Personal Property Tax Return Fee For Small Business From $100 to $300

Joe:

Here is more on Ehrlich's liberal track record while Governor.

When the question was posed at the event today as to why Governor Ehrlich raised the personal property tax form filing fee from $100 to $300 - the Governor's staff asked the gentlemen to leave.

http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/maryland/politics/bs-md-ho-ehrlich-salazar-20100819,0,3066415.story

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

For a lot of really small businesses like my sister's, this was quite a whack. Filing fees shouldn't be going up much, if at all, because things are filed electronically now. Shouldn't that cost less instead of three times more? The government keeps telling us electronic filing is faster for them. Things seemed better under Ehrlich just because the fake housing bubble had us all fooled.

Anonymous said...

I'm still upset over the flush tax also. I'll be voting for Murphy.

Anonymous said...

They're already getting a lot of money out of me when I pay my business taxes, now I have to pay 3 times as much just to file the forms? Ridiculous!

Anonymous said...

I've said it all along - Ehrlich is a RINO.

Just follow his track record - O'Malley doesn't look so bad afterall.

As for myself - I'm voting for Murphy.