Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Thursday, July 15, 2010

WHAT A DAY!!!!!

Folks, I can't thank you enough for your patience today. Fortunately we had someone moderating comments all day so things could stay interactive.

The interviews went really well today and we are booked solid for Tuesday and Thursday of next week.

Tonight we will have Gee Williams, (Mayor of Berlin, MD.) as our first Guest. Gee is a passionate Eastern Shoreman who delivers a great message and I believe you'll enjoy his message.

I will say this. I truly enjoyes these interviews and I personally learned a few things I hadn't know before hand. That being said, I'm confident once you hear all of these interviews as well, you'll feel the same way.

Keep in mind that some candidates are more soft spoken than others, so you may have to turn your volume up. We'll work on correcting that in future interviews.

So sit tight and we should have things ready to go by 6 PM.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

have you run a story/question about why its taking so long to fix the 13 bridge over 50 ?
fricking rediculous, the empire state building was up in 13 months I believe,, the two new SU buildings are going up faster than the existing bridge can be repaired?
Are those "stimulus" guys just milking it or what?
thanks