Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Mills For Delegate Fundraiser

Dear Friends,


One of the tenets of my campaign and something that I believe is vital to the Eastern Shore and to Maryland, is small business. Small business employs a significant amount of people on the Eastern Shore and without those jobs; we would be worse off economically than we already are. Furthermore, the attitude of the entrepreneur is what made America great and we need to continue to support them with lower taxes and reducing the ridiculous amount of overregulation that they must deal with. Government should be getting out of the way, not hindering the progress of businesses.



It is with that in mind, that I announce with great pride that my first fundraiser will be held at a small business within my district. On Saturday, July 24th, from 5-7 pm, I will be holding a spaghetti dinner at the Deli at Pecan Square, located at 1210 Nanticoke Road. Having been a patron of this restaurant for awhile, I know that the food is top quality and the service excellent. I am humbled that they would think enough of me to host a fundraiser in my name. Ticket prices are $25 per person, or $45 for a couple. Also, children under 7 are free and children between the ages of 7-14 are only $15. There will be several prominent elected officials present and I will be helping serve, so it will be a truly interactive event.


If you would like tickets or have any questions, please feel free to contact me at electdustinmills2010@gmail.com. I welcome all who attend and look forward to seeing everyone there!


Respectfully,
Dustin Mills
Candidate, House of Delegates

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lower taxes and less regulation for small businesses in MD? Good luck with that one. In the meantime think I'll stay in DE.

Anonymous said...

That's exactly what we need to change! That is why we need people who will go to Annapolis and fight for this, not just wait around and every four years talk a good game. If Delegates and Senators were more pro-active and fought for businesses and business owners, this state would be a much better place and would be much more competitive with Delware, Pennsylvania and Virginia! We need to do these things to make this state viable again!
-Dustin Mills

Anonymous said...

I will totally be out to support this guy! I've heard him speak a couple of times and really like what he has to say. This place has some great food and it's good to see a candidate looking for support locally rather than relying on special interests and unions from across the bay.

Ron Brawl said...

Great idea. Dustin seems like a very humble, hard working guy.

Anonymous said...

who is that fine woman? I'll vote for anything she is running for.