Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Thursday, July 01, 2010

We Need Your Help On This Lost Animal Right Away


Today, this lovable dog was found in the Country Grove Subdivision in Delmar on Woodview Point.

She is being kept at a home and is staying cool inside but the person who found her has to make arrangements by the end of the night tonight to place her somewhere.

That being said, if this dog looks familiar to you or if you know the owner, PLEASE make contact with this person right away.

Deb Geissler 302-604-0816 or 302-907-0287

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just called about the dog. The lady that has the dog now has given the dog to a family in the neighborhood for the weekend while she is away on vacation. They are thinking of taking her on as a new part of the family. But I have told her that if it doesnt' work out I would love to have her.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the update. I've tried calling but it was always busy. I'm glad she's at a home, not in a shelter. She sure is a cutie, I'll take her if it doesn't work out.