Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Thursday, July 22, 2010

RNC - STEELE

Do you think the RNC should make a change in chairman and remove Michael Steele? Do you think he is bringing the party together in a way that will energize the base for the upcoming elections?

From a strictly monetary standpoint, I think Mr. Steele has made many mistakes in how he has handled RNC funds. Whether it be the outlandish spending or the recent allegations by his treasurer that he is hiding the amount of debt that is really being carried, it all comes back to mismanagement from the chairman.

I will not be sending the RNC any more of my money, but instead I'll send it straight to the candidates I'm supporting. What about you? Do you have money to send to your party? If so, will you be sending any to them or individual candidates?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't know what Steele is doing for the Republican party!! We need a strong person who can lead the Republican's to victory and I'm not sure he can (or will) do it!

Anonymous said...

i think steele is running his mouth trying to make a name for himself. well, he is certainly known now.
i would never suggest to anyone to donate to either party. we need to get rid of the two-party system.