Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Saturday, July 24, 2010

Guilty Plea Of Pittsville Man

Local man, Donald Fosbrink who lives in Pittsville, plead guilty in Howard County courts this morning for sexual abuse charges against a minor. He will be sentenced for 10 years. Check him out on Maryland Judiciary Case Search.

The judge has granted him a week to turn him self in so that he can get his affairs in order. I'm spreading the word that a sexual predator will be roaming the streets in Pittsville for the next week. He has already plead guilty, so why should he care if anything else happens. I am afraid for my family considering that I am the victim and I live about 4 miles from him. Please help me spread the word about this guy. I don't want anything to happen from now until friday the 30th when he has to turn himself in.

Thank you for your time Joe!

2 comments:

Chimera said...

These guys get more leeway than they deserve.....please dont be afraid of him because thats what they want.Thanks for alerting the public.

Anonymous said...

That is insane. He is a criminal and is being allowed to "get his affairs in order" before attending 10 years in prison?? I pray he doesn't offend again or worse!!