Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Saturday, July 24, 2010

A Letter To The Editor

Hello. I find your blog page to be very informative. You've done a wonderful job with your blog site and it is quite popular. I was hoping that you could possibly help me. A young woman came to me in need of help. She also is a single Mother, and being a Mom, I wanted to help her as much as I could. She had just been in a very abusive relationship and ended up with some minor court troubles, and knowing that she had always been responsible in the past, I signed for her bond.

Unfortunately, she now is no where to be found, and did not show up for court. I think maybe she was scared, I don't know. However, now, because of this, I am being told that I could loose my home and am out the money I put up for the bond. She is currently wanted in Maryland and Delaware. I did not know about Delaware, but since that is where I live, I understand that I am facing not only a financial burden, but could loose our home. I am also concerned about the young woman since no one has heard from her and her cell phone is no longer working.

Any assistance you could give would be most appreciated! I know you have thousands of readers daily, and was hoping with your help we can find her and get her the help that she needs and allow my Son and I to remain in our home.

Thank you so much! I'm a big fan of your work!

Please see the attached information and if you could please post as soon as possible.

Thanks again!

Lynn Sanchez


WANTED: CINDY LEE LYNCH


PA#: S10-1568146 Date: 4/16/2010 Bond: $5,000.00 Prem: $500.00 DEF: $0.00 Address: 33724 WILGUS CEMETARY RD. FRANKFORD, DE 19945 HPH: CELL: SS#: DOB: 8/27/1973 R/S: WF AGT: RNB Employer: SERVICE EXPERTS

PLEASE CONTACT MARYLAND STATE POLICE IF YOU HAVE SEEN THIS INDIVIDUAL
(410) 653-4200 (800) 525-5555 (410) 486-0677 (TDD)

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope find this person and this is just a mix up.

When you posted the bond you knew that you where putting yourself at risk for this person. If you lose everthing you have noone to blame but yourself. This is a real hard lesson for you and mabye others will learn to understand the consequences of thier actions and decisions before finding themselves in this situatiion.

Mabye her family will step up and do the right thing and cover your losses.

Anonymous said...

Never trust a sociopath.

Anonymous said...

A quick look up of Lynch on Maryland case search, shows that she FTA's consistantly.

Anonymous said...

A sociopath is a master manipulator and can put on a beautiful front. Just look at the local politicians.

Anonymous said...

Please remember, anyone with info can remain anonymous by calling Crime Solvers at 410-548-1776 OT Delaware Crimestoppers at 800-847-3333.

Anonymous said...

She looks nuts. Then again they are all. One look at her and she should be wearing a beware of the human sign.

Anonymous said...

For 10% I will track her down and drop her off at the jail. All I have to do is be within twenty miles of her and she will come running. I am a lunatic magnet.

Chimera said...

Lynn you are generous to a fault to help someone like her and I do hope they find her so you will not have to pay for her mistakes.In hindsight,the next time someone asks you a huge favor like that,check local court records (like MD case search) and make sure they arent pulling the wool over your eyes.

Anonymous said...

Why didn't you just ask around about her, everyone in Sussex County would have told you this is not a good idea. She is still around have run into her a few times. Her kids are also around! I have run into her in Long Neck area and Millsboro!!

Anonymous said...

Cindy is the abuser!!! You are crazy and deserve to lose your home! I went to school with Cindy and lived down the street growing up! This is the same woman (Cindy) who tried to burn down one of her baby's fathers homes!! She is crazy and deserves to be locked up for good.

Anonymous said...

Check her record and see if anyone had to post bail, for a traffic stop.

Anonymous said...

she has only been charged 18 times in the past, she cant be all bad
lol

Anonymous said...

Always responsible huh? guess she fooled you.

Anonymous said...

Your a little too nice. I wouldn't do that for a stranger. Sorry this happened but you can only blame yourself.

Anonymous said...

BUSTED in custody