Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Thought For The Day

For decades pundits have been saying that the New Orleans Saints were so bad at playing football that hell would freeze over before the Saints would ever win The Super Bowl.

On Sunday, February 7, 2010 The Saints won the Super Bowl.

On that same Sunday Washington D.C. was paralyzed under several feet of snow and the Government was shut down.

This, then, firmly establishes the exact geographical position of hell.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very funny (once I got it) ;)

Anonymous said...

Joe, you comments are a little slim this morning. You better get on your keyboard and start posting some like you always do. If not you won't be able to shout about your hits. I have a hit for you if I ever see you in public.

joealbero said...

anonymous 10:38, aaaaaah, you're nothing but a thing. An anonymous pansy to afraid to man up to his name and threatens to hit me. My guess is this. IF someone like you ever attempted to place harm on me, the people from this Blog woulod finish you off so fast it isn't funny. Now go back to your Blog and look at your own comments, because there are none. Then recount ours. You look like a huge fool. Oh, you better believe I'd tell you that to your face in public. At least I'm man enough to use my real name too.

joealbero said...

By the way JT, unlike you, I don't have the time to make up my own comments.

Anonymous said...

funny how even though he is supposed to being doing his own blog...he is constantly on yours to see what your doing lol

Anonymous said...

Anonymous 10:38 - Joe does more for this Community then Betty Ford did for AA. What is your problem ??If this is CYBER fighting it's ugly.

Anonymous said...

The word is "geographic," not geographical.

Anonymous said...

It is a joke 11:47am. Laugh and get a life.