Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Saturday, February 13, 2010

Volunteers

I want to start off by thanking all of those who have contacted me referencing helping the elderly. I have received more e-mail replies regarding this request than I ever thought would happen.

Believe it or not, we have yet to receive a request to drive someone to the store. I have received requests to clear some pathways and driveways and while I know many of you have also offered to do some shoveling, besides the Powellville property I believe I have things under control today, so far.

Remember Folks, if you need help just contact me and we'll do all we can to get to your property and help out. That being said, I will be out and about today so comments will not be processed. Updates and Posts will also be delayed.

We also apologize for not having our Show again this week. I'm confident everyone can understand why.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

There is certainly no need to apolize; you are performing a community service. Thank you for taking care of those in need.

Anonymous said...

can you please do something about the parking lot at riverside homes the one off winder street. people are falling and its hard to get the cars in and out. its so icy there. thank you

Anonymous said...

Joe, you are the very best of the best. Thank you so much for being a fantastic asset to our entire community.