Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Saturday, February 13, 2010

Fatal Shooting

"The guy that was shot and killed was a friend who I graduated high school with. We graduated from Parkside High school in 2005. He was a sweet guy. I can only assume that he got caught up in the wrong crowd or was in the wrong place at the wrong time. He was sweet and lovable, like a big teddy bear :'-( His birthday was coming up on Sunday....Vday..... Just thought I would give you a little insight on who he was!"

6 comments:

Stephanie said...

Greg was a great guy...a one of a kind! Not only like a brother to me but an uncle to my boys!Greg you will truely be missed but never ever forgotten!! I thank god for all the great memeories I have with you and that the boys have of there uncle Greg!! We love you baby animal!!
Steph

Anonymous said...

Did Greg work at Parkside recently, do you know?

Anonymous said...

RIP greg. whoeva did this need to be caught. a nice boy who dnt bother no one why yall could not of jus beat the crap out of him. i'll miss u buddy!

Anonymous said...

4:47 or how about,why yall couldnt just left him alone period and not bothered anyone

Anonymous said...

I think he may have worked at Parkside. I know he worked for the school system, but I am unsure of which school.

Anonymous said...

i knew Greg he was a very kind and loving young man who didn't deserve this i hope those thugs are caught very soon