Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Saturday, February 13, 2010

Elderly Woman In Powellville Needs Help

Hey Mr Albero,

I just wanted to ask if you or any of your "snow help" would be in the powellville area tomorrow if they could stop by my mothers house. Her name is Betty Lewis. She is 75 and her driveway is in horrendous condition. My father is currently going through rehab at Genesis after a seizure.

We were snowed in apart from each other this last snow. I went to help her out today and on Mt Hermon Road my blazer broke down. Well a busted fuel pump, distributor cap, and serpentine belt later my truck was towed to the shop and by the time I got to her to help her......I could only shovel so much before nightfall. Her address is 4418 Powellville Road in Powellville.....If you know of anyone in the area please let them know.....I will be heading back down there tomorrow so hopefully I can make a dent in it myself....Thanks

Editors Note: I received this message last night and will be in the Salisbury area this morning. If you live in the Powellville area and can lend a helping hand, great. If not, I will do my best to be there some time later today.

No comments: