Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Tuesday, February 09, 2010

Thank You

Hi Joe, I just wanted to send out an email to you to say thank you so much for what you did for the community with snow removal. Luckily for me, in my neighborhood, we all managed to help each other out to some extent. Most of us dealt with our own though, then assisted whoever was closest. You are certainly an inspiration!

My mother had contacted you.....Delmar DE, Mari......I was trying to get out of my driveway to go help her out, but unfortunately that was not happening soon enough. She said you did contact her however, and she could not stop going on about how wonderful of a person you are and that you have one of the biggest hearts of anyone she has ever talked to around here. I do appreciate so much that you took the time to call her back. You were the only person I knew of that she could contact til I could get there. Fortunately, she was able to get a family of four to help her out. She was definitely stressed financially about it, but she chalks it up to God wanting them to help her out, and her do the same in return. When I got there this evening, I shoveled out around her mailbox (snow about 4 feet out from it, and it was covered up to the box!) that got kicked up by the plows. After I was finished, I went inside and she was just astounded at how awesome you were, and I just want to send my personal thanks for you contacting her back, and her thanks as well....she does not get on the computer much. But I told her that if she wants the news.....the real news anyway, you are the one with it! Thanks so much Joe, you are one awesome person, and to any of the naysayers out there.....well, they can shove it where the sun dont shine. You are the real deal!

Sincerely
Sean Shockley

No comments: