Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Rock & Roll Revival

Joe,

I feel I have to write you and tell you about the fantastic evening I just spent watching the J.M. Bennett Rock & Roll Revival at Wi Hi. WOW what an amazing amazing amazing show. The talent we have on the Eastern Shore is just above any I have ever seen.

I encourage you to try and get tickets for you to see for yourself. When we have so much said about bad children then I watch this show with all the young talented children it gives me hope for our future. Again wow and I really hope you treat yourself to see this.

Kim

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is a fantastic show with very talented JMB students and staff. They put a lot of time and thought to ensure that the community gets a stellar event. Kudos to the cast! Community--Go and enjoy!!!

Anonymous said...

I also went to the show last night. It was awesome. Alot of hard work went into this show.

Anonymous said...

I have my tickets for next weekend.

Can't wait!

Anonymous said...

This show is always a great hit, and with good reason.

Joe, maybe the people who put it together could let you know where the DVDs of the show are being offered. I think with some SBYNews advertising, more people than just the parents of the participants would be interested in buying one.

Anonymous said...

I saw the show last evening too. It was GREAT! This was my 5th year attending and it gets better every year. Especially this year the song Billie Jean! Gives you goosebumps at how talented they are!!

Anonymous said...

The Times has it incorrectly listed as Wicomico High School. Idiots!

Anonymous said...

Thats where it is being held this year 1240PM.....

Anonymous said...

Apparently 12:40, you have no interest in attending the show. Why then, would you comment on this thread? The show is JMB's production, but is being held at the Wi-Hi auditorium. Idiot!

Anonymous said...

What's even more amazing this year is that they could be fully prepared, despite all the school downtime over the last few weeks. That speaks highly of the dedication of everyone involved --- which must be well over 200 kids and adults. By the way, there are still tickets available, as the weather has probably kepts some adults from buying them in advance.