Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Monday, February 08, 2010

If You And Bruce Are Out This Way

"Good morning Joe. I love what you are doing for people and the snow. Today if you and Bruce are out in Willards and are hungry, please stop by and have some fresh chili at XOXO Massey Crossing Road. I bought a pool table a few years back from Bruce and last year I had him break it down for me. I also was in a commercial for him. So Bruce knows who I am. Like I said if you want a hot bowl of chili and you guys are out this way, please don't hesitate to stop by.

You won't have a problem getting through back here either. All of our farmers have been plowing the roads and digging everyone out with their tractors. That's me included.

Thanks for what you guys are doing. Not every one is as fortunate as I am to have access to tractors and neighbors who help everyone out. Have a great and safe day."

Yesterday we hadn't eaten all day, so let me tell you, that's a very kind offer. Thank You Very Much!

No comments: