Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Thursday, December 10, 2009

University Of Minnesota Under Fire for Task Force's Discrimination-Based Teacher Education Plan

A branch of the University of Minnesota may require all education students at the school to understand and accept that they are either privileged or oppressed and that they be well-versed in issues like "white privilege," "institutional racism” and the "myth of meritocracy in the United States."

Read More: http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,579846,00.html

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is so typical of what passes for upper education by most universities. the leftist ideas coming out of these institutions is misguided and dangerous. Just because you are of one race or another has nothing to do with favored status! Oh how I wish that were true! lmao!

Anonymous said...

Sorry liberals but I am not sorry I was born a white man.

Anonymous said...

Is Rev Wright a staff member?

Anonymous said...

Keep this crap up and you're going to have another civil war in this country.
The real definition of oppression in this country is:
"I didn't do anything in my life to prepare for the future and I blame that on those that did because I must be a victim!"

In other words, those the perceive to be oppressed are really just plain irresposible!

Shut the hell up and quit whining!

10001110101 said...

5:36~I love it!!