Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Saturday, November 07, 2009

Treat Street

Hi Joe- (my two cents)

I’m not sure if anything was ever posted on your blog about the Treat Street event held last Saturday but I wanted to say Thank You for making us aware of it in advance! I took two of my three children, the third is a newborn so she didn’t go with us this year. IMO, it was a HUGE success! My girls (ages 11 & 4) had a great time, and I did as well! It was FUN & SAFE! They had games, prizes, and gave away great treats! I hope they continue to do this year after year, and I hope it continues to grow each year. If I HAD to list one thing to change it would be that I wish it were longer. Waiting in line for their ticket took longer than actually going around to the booths they had set up. It seemed that a good time was had by all and I think it is a wonderful event to continue in the years to come to keep our children safe! I think if you were to do a survey, you would find that many more feel the same!

Thank you again-

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad you enjoyed it. We (The Salisbury Jaycees) enjoyed bringing it to the Salisbury community!!

It was a great time for us too.