Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Friday, November 13, 2009

A Letter To The Editor

No wonder no one in Salisbury wants to make a public statement on matters. Before they can even get a word out, after having to take a oath, they are shot down by City Council President Louise Smith.

Now, I was always taught that if you wanted to make a public statement, you could so; now, all of a sudden, the tide has changed. Now you can't state your own public opinion on matters that affect the city of Salisbury.

If the chief of police is not doing his job, the citizens need to know about it. Crime is the pits; I feel like I'm living in the city of Baltimore.

I think it is time to start cleaning house in the city of Salisbury and weed out the ones who are not doing their jobs. Start replacing them with new ones who have new ideas.

Whereas those who are on the payroll now just aren't cutting it with me.

Steve Adams

Salisbury

Hello Joe,

I guess you have seen the DT this morning, it seems it took them long enough to print the email. Plus I see were they added and took comments that was in the original email that was send to you and the City Council Members about Monday Night Meeting.

I see were the DT is heading now, they print what they want you to read. I'm glad that there is the SBY NEWS site here to print the correct information. Joe you are doing a fine job, and I praise you for given the events and news in the area.

Steve Adams


This was Steve's original message posted on Salisbury News HERE.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Something bad will happen today.

joealbero said...

something bad happens every day.

Anonymous said...

I wander if SPD will catch them or be afraid to get their feet wet.

Anonymous said...

As long as Webster is robbing the taxpayers there will be something bad each and every day.