Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Friday, November 13, 2009

Flooding In NC

Joe

I sent my family that live on the western shore the link to the sby site so they could see the flooding in OC. My Sister in law sent me a link with picture of flooding in NC about a mile from their beach houses. The pictures are of the house that was in the movie Nights in Rodanthe. If you notice in pictures 9 and 10 there is a rainbow. Thought you might want to post the link on the site.

Gin

http://www.islandfreepress.org/2009Archives/11.13.2009-MirloBeachScurveStorm PIcs/index.html

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Joe and Gin, thank you so much for posting these! The house we rent each year for about the last 13 years is less than a mile from this. My family has been wondering what it looks like in Rodanthe. Thanks again!