Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

HANDS DOWN, BEST DAY EVER ON SALISBURY NEWS

Mind you, we have not quite hit the record number but unless the Internet goes dead in the next hour, we'll be blowing away our record day by many thousands of visits. It's only 5:30 PM and and we're almost there.

Folks, like I said in my earlier Post. What Louise Smith did last night will only enhance more visitors and by golly, I was absolutely right. It has been an extremely busy day and I have around 140 e-mail messages to get back to so many of you and in due time I will, as always.

However, there's still two meetings to attend tonight, so it will be late this evening before I get back to you. If there's something really important you need me to tend to, please send another message and mark it urgent in the subject line.

My hat is tipped to the SPD, WBI, Delmar, DE. State & MSP for a job well done. Mind you, the two individuals in custody are suspects and have yet to be charged with today's robbery. Thanks for visiting Folks.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The money is in the woods?

Anonymous said...

Your gonna have to ride that horse in one of the local parades.

Anonymous said...

What a Wonderful World...