Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Thursday, October 01, 2009

Office Space Available At 300 W. Main Street




If you're looking for Office Space in Downtown Salisbury, 300 W. Main Street may be the perfect answer.

Each Office is very large. 2 bathrooms and a small kitchen is available to every tenant.

If you're interested in one Office or several, call me at 410-430-5349 or e-mail me at alberobutzo@wmconnect.com.

Apartments will also be available soon. By far the nicest apartments in all of Salisbury.

10 comments:

10001110101 said...

Beautiful windows and architecture!

Anonymous said...

Joe, I wished I needed an office space. This is a very nice building. How much for a small office just to hang out and read in?

Anonymous said...

Very tasteful. Are you sure this is located in Salisbury, MD? LOL

Anonymous said...

Looks like a nice place.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful building. They don't make them like that anymore.

Anonymous said...

I agree with all the above comments...really first rate Joe

Anonymous said...

Save me an apartment!! You must update us when they will be ready!

10001110101 said...

Mr. Albero~


Are you giving tours?

Anonymous said...

Such a great looking place, Joe! What an asset to downtown!! I'd love to see a side by side shot with some of the run-down dumps the former mayor owns! ha ha

Jack K Richards said...

Unless I am mistaken, I think my good friend Lee Clarke, the great Salisbury Attorney used to utilize that office space. Very nice Joe. Buy more downtown buildings and fix them up like that. jackkcharl@aol.com