Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Thursday, October 01, 2009

Heavy Thinking

There is an annual contest at Texas A&M University calling for the most appropriate definition of a contemporary term.

This year's term was "Political Correctness."

The winner wrote:

"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

(all the while holding my nose) Pleading in outhouse A-Please don't make me, Pleading in outhouse B-PLEASE don't make me, I REFUSE to pick up a turd, I REFUSE to pick up a turd. Thank God! Fresh Air finally.

Anonymous said...

Reminds me of the City of Salisbury dog owners walking their dogs holding the plastic bags with dog poo in them.

10001110101 said...

very interesting correlation.

Anonymous said...

very smart!

countrygirl@heart