Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Monday, October 05, 2009

Comments Will Be Delayed This Morning


There's a very important Court Hearing this morning I will be attending. Donna Ennis will have her first day in Criminal Court against Jonathan Taylor and I'm not missing that one.

It is a pre trial hearing, so it shouldn't last very long. Nevertheless, I will be away from the Blog for a couple of hours this morning but will return just as soon as I can and get comments up to speed.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Booke him, Dano, for imitating a human being.

Anonymous said...

Joe~

I have to love you for your creativity. lol.

Anonymous said...

I see he is hanging with his friends " garbage".

Anonymous said...

Make sure you update us on what the slimebag Tayor said!

Anonymous said...

Did someone say free lunch?

Anonymous said...

That photo says it all!