Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Friday, September 18, 2009

CORN HAS LITTLE RESPECT FOR LATINO WOMEN

I was born in America. I am of Italian descent. If ACORN was willing to assist a young American prostitute in setting up a brothel with fourteen year old girls shipped in from Italy, the home of my ancestry and my faith, I would be outraged.

If it became evident that this group was receiving federal funds of taxpayer money, I would start a full-scale rebellion against the government. Yes, I would be that angry. Crazy angry. It would indicate ACORN has no respect for Italian women. Oh yeh, anyone voting for continued support of this organization of filth would be placed on my hit list.

So where are the Latino leaders in America? Don’t you get it? Thugs in ACORN have absolutely no respect for Latino women. Sure, Latinos are useful when they join ACORN’s voting block, but that’s about it.

Latino leaders, you should realize that your culture is light years apart and ahead of the culture of the typical ACORN member. Latinos value the family unit. Latinos work hard and ask for very little. Latinos are unassuming and do not possess the sense of entitlement that ACORN member do.

Latino leaders, I am challenging you to separate and develop a unique identity for your people. Don’t allow your people to fall into ACORN’s web of evil.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Corn?

Anonymous said...

Yes, separate yourselves over here and become "AMERICANS". Because that is the last thing Acorns would be.

Anonymous said...

As a result of the current scandals, I will never eat corn again!