Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Thursday, August 27, 2009

Salisbury News Gets Picked Up By Another Major Player

Hi Joe,

My name is Nadia. I’m Associate Editor of &$%@!. *&%$@! is a place where people come together to read diverse opinions and discuss international issues. Our contributors include journalism students, professors, and bloggers like you who are interested in reaching a global audience.

As editor, I seek out and highlight the best opinion online. Our goal is to bring together a variety of voices on a range of topics and I think your view from ^%#!*&@ is really interesting and should be heard across the globe.

I loved your blog, Sbynews, and I’d encourage you to submit your articles to %*&#@!. I believe it would be an asset to the topics currently being discussed on our site and we would love to see a strong opinion such as yours.

You can do so by registering and then submitting the article here.

I'd also love to discuss some sort of syndication agreement with you so that your articles can continue to get the exposure they deserve.

Thanks for your time,

Associate Editor
*&#*@!.com
55 Broad Street
New York, NY 10004

Hello Joe,

Thanks so much for your response.

To fill you in what we are looking for: It's pretty straight forward. You don’t have to worry about posting your articles personally because we do all the work. However, it would also be great if you wanted to publish original articles on our site in addition to those we will add from your blog.

We publish a portion or an entire article on our site, with your name, the sites name, and a prominent link back to your site. We could also place a link to any books or columns you write as well.

From your %$#@! account you can see what articles have been published, as well as add/edit/delete them if you wish. If you have any issues with this please let me know.

And if you’re not happy with the relationship, just email me and I'll take every article off. Please let me know if this is something that you would be interested in. I look forward to hearing from you.

No comments: