Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Maryland Shore Pet Resort

Hi Joe...

Just wanted to let you know that I just returned from a weekend get-away and left my dog at the new Maryland Shore Pet Resort just west of Mardela Springs on RT. 50. When we dropped off our dog they gave us a tour of the facility and I was thoroughly impressed... (I have always used another area kennel and thought that this would be a convenient change since it is on Rt. 50 as you enter Dorchester County....) The staff is extremely friendly, my dog was VERY well taken care of, and the place was immaculate! They have spa services for dogs and cats, a playroom for each, and they even have a pool for the dogs as a special request... This place is well worth checking out! The best part was that we dropped our dog off on the way out of town and picked her up on the way back in... CONVINIENCE! I am attaching their web address... Maybe you could post it to make people aware that it is out there????

http://www.mdshorepetresort.com/

Thanks!!

Michael Ann Franks
Hebron, MD

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree! I had a tour of the facility with my dog and was extremely impressed - not only with the facility and their services, but also with the amazing staff! We haven't had to use them yet but I know that when we do need a kennel, they will definitely be our top choice.

Anonymous said...

how much is it?

Anonymous said...

Awesome place! I packed my dog off to day care their who had a blast. He got to play with his own "Camp Counselor". Too cute!!! True resort.

Anonymous said...

We can always use another place to board our dog. Maybe some of these other places will clean up their areas so people feel better about leaving a family "member" there.