Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Brooke Mulford Update


Hello everyone this is just a quick update to let everyone know that I am well under way into my 8th round of Chemo and this Friday will be my second Transplant. I had a really good Friday and Saturday, but Sunday was the start of the rough days. I started getting sick a lot and by today the mucisitais started setting in. I just wanted to let everyone know my room number so if anyone wanted to send me any cards, that would be great. I really have come hooked on receiving my mail once a day and Mommy sitting down with me and reading all the nice words of encouragement, jokes, what everyone is up to and support from everyone out there. Stickers are nice too, but I still have a lot from last time and I just look so forward to mail time, it really peps me up and gives me extra strength.


Brookie


Here is my room number: 3E3432

The Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia
34th Street and Civic Center Boulevard
Philadelphia, PA 19104-4399
ATTN: Brooke Mulford
FLOOR & ROOM: 3rd Floor East, Room 3432

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear Brookie,

You are such a beautiful, strong girl! All of your friends here on Joe Albero's blog are so proud of you. We love you.