Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Friday, June 05, 2009

Thankful


Joe, I was just looking at the pictures of the MVC friday night on Mt. Hermon Rd. How thankful I am that these brave men & women stood out in that bad thunder storm & hail to save the lives of those trapped. I can't help but think back to friday night sitting in my car waiting for the storm to pass so that I could go into a restaurant to eat while these brave men and women went out to help those in need. I am very thankful for each and everyone of them. God bless them for their work.

Editors Note: AMEN BROTHER!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Joe -

You won't have the (you know what) to post this and comment back, but YOU have said before that they are NOT hero's!

joealbero said...

anonymous 1:39, ROTFLMAO! Because someone gets out in the rain and directs traffic, YOU call them a Hero! That's just too funny! Jonathan, you crack me up.

Anonymous said...

Hero: someone who permits his hair and clothing to get totally soaked while in the noble process of saving another person's dignity.