Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Friday, June 05, 2009

Salisbury News Promises To Never Abuse You Like The Daily Times


Not only do we not ask you to pay for our services, you have a CHOICE. Do you click on Salisbury News and read what we have to offer, that's completely up to you.

However, look at the roof of this home. There are two Daily Times Newspapers sitting on the roof. I'd call them right away and demand they come take them down. Kimmie was absolutely right about them.

3 comments:

ocdmbfan said...

i have subscribed (or tried to) twice to have the daily times delivered... not once did i ever receive my paper. :( about a month after the second time i subscribed someone from DT called me to see how i was enjoying my paper. i told them i wasn't and thanks for calling because now i could go ahead and cancel!!! :)

Anonymous said...

Why pay for a newspaper when you can read it here first just about every time!

Anonymous said...

DT called me about eight years ago trying to get me to subscribe. I explained that I had no way of picking it up off the lawn due to the wheelchair and at that time I didn't have a ramp yet. The lady was very nice on the phone. She explained that they could tell the driver to stop and place it at the front door. So I told her I'd try it for a month. After the month was up this same lady called to find out how happy I was. I told her to stop the subscription immediately and not to send a bill. She asked what my concern was. I had papers all over the place. Several in my trees and the rest were all over the front and side yard. She offered to have the driver pick them up for me and bring them to my door the next day. I agreed that the driver could pick them up and take them back to the office. Why would I want a weeks worth of papers that had been in the rain? The kid across the street picked all of them up just before he mowed the yard the following week.

Kimmie