Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

New Years Resolution

While I don't necessarily agree with New Years Resolutions, that doesn't mean they're not a good thing. I can think of several things I'd like to change in my life over the next year but I started on them weeks ago, such as, losing weight. So far I've dropped 7 pounds and am able to fit into clothes I haven't worn in a couple of years, so that's good.

OK, enough about me. Do you believe in New Years Resolutions?

Will you set one or several this year?

Do you stick to your resolutions?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

If Wii Fit doesn't help me lose weight nothing will. Good luck.

Moon Willow said...

I don't usually make New Year's resolutions, but this year I will: I will continue eating a healthy balanced diet. With 40 pounds gone so far, and with the fact that I just plain feel better having laid off the fast food and junk food, I don't think I'll have a problem keeping that resolution.

Anonymous said...

Think before speaking just a little bit more.

Anonymous said...

I wish that Mr. Joe would create on this site a back to the top of page button...lol
Happy New Year's to you and yours Mr. Joe! And keep up the good work!

Daddio said...

I resolve to not make any NY's resolutions. No problem in keeping those..... LOL

Anonymous said...

If something bothers me so much that I feel I have to make a change I just try to do it. Most people I know that make New Years Resolutions never follow through.