Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

It's Going To Be A Slow Day

On Monday I sat at my computer for 10 hours straight working on one single Post for New Years Eve day. Here's the problem. For some reason I thought that was tomorrow. Once I looked at the schedule to date it, DUH! It was supposed to be one of two Posts I had planned on putting up for that day in order for everyone to go to each link and enjoy the Posts. So I screwed up and I don't have much planned for today. Oh well, things happen. You'll just have to pop in every so often today and see what comes up. Sorry Folks but that one Post took a lot out of me. I had to go through almost 7,000 posts to produce it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's ok... your latest post, of a dictionary, should help fill your space!

Anonymous said...

Joe, you should do abrief recap of YOUR favorate stores for the year, and/or where you made a differance.

joe albero said...

I did. It will be posted tomorrow. This is what took so many hours yesterday. We produced almost 7,000 stories in 2008, our biggest year ever. Going through every one of them toook forever and I know I'm going to miss quite a few important articles but there's no doubt it will be interesting. Enjoy.