Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Wednesday, December 03, 2008

I Just Can't Help Myself

Desperate for hits and attention, Michael learned that he was getting the majority of visitors to his Site because people were Googling "White House Christmas Cards" and his Site would pop up because he did an article about it some time ago.

Since he learned that, he just put up another Post titled, "2008 White House Christmas Card." Sorry Folks, that just cracked me up to no end. That's not how you get Influential Michael! Oh, that's right, he never got it in the first place. Happy Blogging.

I had to come back and add this because I started cracking up realizing that now whenever someone Googles White House Christmas Card, because we have so many more visitors, they'll now come here instead/first. I didn't mean to do that Michael but it is what it is. ROTFLMAO.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did you share your toys as a child Joe? LOL

Anonymous said...

I have rec'd the White House Christmas for the last four years and yes it is truly an honor and one thing I have noticed they always postmarked from his home in Texas.

Anonymous said...

Grow up, Joe.

Anonymous said...

haha. you posted ROTFLMAO in your message. That is so cool! Just like a tenie-bopper SMS phone texter.