Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Salvation Army Morning Update

Sams Club Update

North Walmart Retail Entrance Update

North Walmart Grocery Entrance

Click images to enlarge

Thankfully, the blanks are being filled. There are still many more that need a committment. Please, if you have an hour in your day that you can contribute, do so, you won't be sorry. We'll keep everyone updated to the availability of time slots volunteers are needed. THANK YOU, to all that are stepping forward to help this organization in its efforts to raise funds in order to help those in need.

7 comments:

joe albero said...

One of the Salisbury Firefighters, Bryan Records, will be at WalMart TODAY from 2:00 to 4:00. Thanks Bryan.

Anonymous said...

How do I sign up?

Anonymous said...

contact the Salvation Army at 410-749-7771 ext. 100 and let them know you read it here on Salisbury News and they'll make sure they update the schedule with your company name on it. If you'd like to e-mail me with the time, date and company information please do so at, alberobutzo@wmconnect.com .

Anonymous said...

The 12:00 to 2:00 slot on Dec. 10 at the Wal-Mart retail entrance is now filled.

joe albero said...

Hi, Joe,
I just wanted to let you know that I will be ringing the bell from 12:00 to 2:00 on December 10.

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for thou art crunchy and good with ketchup.

You ROCK! Thank You! Joe

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the edit, Joe, but my tagline still gives me away. I think I'm gonna call you out for that cup of coffee you offered the day you printed the dead duck picture. You know where to find me! I prefer hazelnut creamer...

Anonymous said...

Pohanka is helping out this year.