Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Have You Bailed Me Out Yet?

Kids of Honor is a fantastic organization Ladies & Gentlemen. All of my friends know, I rarely step up to the plate by reaching out for donations and we all know money is tight. Just imagine how tight it is for the Non Profits right now though. I give 16 hours a day of my time to a community I don't even live in because it's the right thing to do. Just look at the Humane Society Animals that have ALL found homes recently. The lost Dog just found a few hours ago. I have signed up to ring the bell this Holiday Season for the Salvation Army. If you have it to spare and you'll trust me when I tell you this is a fantastic group of people, consider making a small donation to help these Folks out. You're donating to a great cause and I personally thank you for considering it.

GO HERE to pay by PayPal, Credit Card. If you have trouble with this link please go to Kids Of Honor and scroll to the bottom left and click on DONATE.

Thank You Very Much!

Joe Albero

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

The kids of honor web site wont let me donate with my visa? tryed several times wont go threw.

Anonymous said...

Man I'm so glad that dog made it home safe, sound, warm and full of goodies I bet : )

Anonymous said...

I just mailed a check

Anonymous said...

I asked Chiefy to bail you out...unfortunately for u he told me he needed that $$$ for the Canton Inn, budgets are tight

Anonymous said...

Joe,

On behalf of Kids of Honor, I want to take this time to thank you for taking time out of your day to raise money for us. Also I want to express thanks to all inmates who volunteer and raise money for Kids of Honor.

A special thanks to the students of Salisbury University for organizing the event, and doing the work.

If someone missed the opportunity to donate for the jail and bail, but still wants to make a donation, please donated directly to Kids of Honor.

Best Regards,
Levi Willey
Board Chair of Kids of Honor