Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Cat Country Iraq Baskets

I just wanted to personally thank everyone at Cat Country Radio and RedNeckBaskets.com.

They were running a contest that awarded 5 servicemen/women a 17 lb. basket full of goodies that cost around $100 each. You had to send (email) in a 150 word essay explaining why this person should win this. My son was fortunate enough to be one of the five chosen. He knows nothing about this and will be surprised as hell when this gets to him before Christmas.

I just wanted them to know that I appreciate them for the opportunity to share my feelings about my son not being home for the first time for the holidays. I am sure the other four that will be receiving this will feel the same. Thank you again Cat Country and RedNeck Baskets

Sincerely,

Laurie B.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ms. Laurie B.
We shall keep you and your family in our prayers this Thanksgiving!

Anonymous said...

Laurie-

Thanks to you and to our other winners in our "Baskets For The Brave" contest.

All five winners will receive the special "Iraq Basket" Snack Basket courtesy of RedneckSnackBaskets.com.

If you would like to read Laurie's story about her son, and the other winning entries, visit www.catcountryradio.com and click on the Baskets For The Brave link.

Happy Thanksgiving!

Brian K. Hall
Promotions Director
97.5 & 105.9 CAT COUNTRY

Anonymous said...

Cat Country rocks XXXXX, I mean is a great Country Music Station!