Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Friday, October 03, 2008

Boxing Hall Of Fame Lou Duva Is In Salisbury




Lou Duva, Hall of Fame Trainer, is here in Salisbury to participate in tonight's Showtime Boxing Event. Fernando Guerrero and Hal Chernoff palled around with Lou and enjoyed some great fellowship last night. There's rumor Smokin Joe Frazier may attend the fight tonight too.

Lou was very relaxed and talked with anyone and everyone. The Fighters really seemed to enjoy his presence.

5 comments:

Tim Chaney said...

I was hoping to see a few older big named boxers tonight. I don't know if I've ever seen a fight card with so many undefeated boxers. Should be a good night.

I hope Fernado doesn't knock the guy out cold in the first minute LoL I know he's excited about boxing here. I'd rather see him punish the the guy for a few rounds then RING HIS BELL~!

Tickets say you can't go out and come back in, what am I supposed to do, chew some tobacco?

Anonymous said...

Joe Frazier won't be there 'cause he know I'm gonna' be there. Your ducking me, Joe-You been ducking me since Manila!! I am the greatest!!

Anonymous said...

Tim--Interesting that the tickets say that. I wonder if it will be enforced...certainly they won't make all the smokers "suffer" and not get a smoke break at some point during the night.

Anonymous said...

Is Mr Duva working the corner?

Tim Chaney said...

Duva is the best cut man there ever was, he knows how to slow down a bleeder. You can tell he's had a few too. Probably why he's the best! Da Man's Bean Around...