Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Thursday, September 25, 2008

Two Years Ago Today


While these visitors were here from Salisbury England, I'll never forget what the Mayor, Barrie Tilghman did to Debbie Campbell. Once this Council Meeting was over, everyone was heading out to dinner and the Mayor purposely did not invite Debbie Campbell to join them. I've got one word for her and I'll refrain from using it. However, when I called her a waste of good spe&m, I was right on target.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah right and we are not this close I--------I we are this close I-I Baahahahaaa

Ya got another outhouse on the river you want to call a condo?

Anonymous said...

That Dunn boy sure looks like he has a lot of teeth, ole sharky.

Anonymous said...

speaking of teeth... look at bubba in that picture! euw!

Anonymous said...

Barrie:

Inquiring minds want to know -

What has become of that silver service that the Brits donated to our fair City for ceremonial use?

Anonymous said...

looks like they shop for jewlery at the hip-hop shop.

Anonymous said...

Barry should move to England and be Prime Minister, she would just love all the pomp and circumstance the Brit's just love. Long live the Queen, she's got all your money