Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Thursday, September 25, 2008

Over 300 Comments In One Day!

Yesterday proved to be quite a big day comment wise. As usual, when some comments go up it brings out the worst in some and I had to delete a good 50 or more comments but for the most part it was a big day.

I'm pleased to see so many people finally getting on board with comments, even if they're anonymous for the most part. Discussion and healthy debate is what is needed on the Eastern Shore and the more each of you get involved, the more informed we become.

I know I brought up, (or should I say back) an old Post but I only counted a small portion of those comments in my numbers as people continued to add to that old Post. Nevertheless, Blognetnews has been having some issues lately, (only with Salisbury News?) as it has not been picking up the comments for a good part of this week. I wonder if that will change our position this week in the #1 ranking. It doesn't really matter as I'd like to see some other quality Blogs enjoying that spot for a while as some of them deserve it.

That being said, THANK YOU! We're simply trying to make a difference here and allow YOU the opportunity to voice your opinion.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Blogger reformatted all their feeds. It is taking us a bit to adjust. It would be nice if the good folks at Blogger found a way to flag everybody.